Welcome to Long Furlong School!
We are delighted to offer prospective parents the chance to visit our school and meet with staff as follows:
Tuesday 2nd November, 4pm – 6pm
Saturday 13th November 10am – 1pm
Please CLICK HERE to book a place
Alternatively, you can click on the links below to take a virtual tour of our facilities and classes:
Welcome to Long Furlong – Virtual Tour (Smilebox version)
Welcome to Long Furlong – Virtual Tour (Flipbook version)
We are open to enquiries from families across Abingdon.
We are happy to help with any queries – email email@example.com
or call 01235 532358
The vision is the strategic direction of Long Furlong which involves our governors, staff and the wider school community.
Our vision is for all members of Long Furlong to:
- be self-motivated, enthusiastic, life-long learners
- thrive because they feel cared-for, understood and valued
- care for each other and the world around them
Our Vision will be achieved by five strategic aims:
- a caring and enabling environment
- a culture of aspiration and ambition
- determined and professional teaching
- empowered leadership throughout
- a progressive and communicative school
In school we promote a set of values which we believe enable children to become effective learners and responsible citizens. We have identified the following list as our five core values:
The staff promote these values by modelling them at all times, through assemblies, through curriculum teaching, e.g. PHSE, and by implementing the school’s Behaviour Policy (located on the Policies & Procedures page).
- Welcome. Welcome to our school website; we hope that you will find everything you want to know about our school here but if there is anything that you cannot find, please do not hesitate to contact us