Welcome to Long Furlong School!
|If you are looking for a Reception Class place for your child in 2021, we are pleased to offer several opportunities for you to get to know our school and staff as follows:
Welcome to Long Furlong – Virtual Tour (Smilebox version)
Welcome to Long Furlong – Virtual Tour (Flipbook version)
A live Q&A Session
We are pleased to invite you to a live Q&A session on Thursday 19th November 2020 at 6pm. Please use the Zoom link below to join us with any queries you may have to help you choose your child’s school.
Meeting ID: 796 6535 2500, Passcode: Q3akfU
Outside Tours of Long Furlong
We are also delighted to offer outside tours of the school on Saturday 28th November 2020, from 10am – 1pm. You can meet the Headteacher, Reception Class Teacher and Long Furlong Governors to give you a real feel for the school. CLICK HERE to book a tour.
The vision is the strategic direction of Long Furlong which involves our governors, staff and the wider school community.
Our vision is for all members of Long Furlong to:
- be self-motivated, enthusiastic, life-long learners
- thrive because they feel cared-for, understood and valued
- care for each other and the world around them
Our Vision will be achieved by five strategic aims:
- a caring and enabling environment
- a culture of aspiration and ambition
- determined and professional teaching
- empowered leadership throughout
- a progressive and communicative school
In school we promote a set of values which we believe enable children to become effective learners and responsible citizens. We have identified the following list as our five core values:
The staff promote these values by modelling them at all times, through assemblies, through curriculum teaching, e.g. PHSE, and by implementing the school’s Behaviour Policy (located on the Policies & Procedures page).
- Welcome. Welcome to our school website; we hope that you will find everything you want to know about our school here but if there is anything that you cannot find, please do not hesitate to contact us