Welcome to Long Furlong School!
We are open to enquiries from families across Abingdon.
We are happy to help with any queries – email email@example.com
or call 01235 532358
The vision is the strategic direction of Long Furlong which involves our governors, staff and the wider school community.
Our vision is for all members of Long Furlong to:
- be self-motivated, enthusiastic, life-long learners
- thrive because they feel cared-for, understood and valued
- care for each other and the world around them
Our Vision will be achieved by five strategic aims:
- a caring and enabling environment
- a culture of aspiration and ambition
- determined and professional teaching
- empowered leadership throughout
- a progressive and communicative school
In school we promote a set of values which we believe enable children to become effective learners and responsible citizens. We have identified the following list as our five core values:
The staff promote these values by modelling them at all times, through assemblies, through curriculum teaching, e.g. PHSE, and by implementing the school’s Behaviour Policy.
Welcome. Welcome to our school website; we hope that you will find everything you want to know about our school here but if there is anything that you cannot find, please do not hesitate to contact us
Please note, copies of the documents on this website can be made available free of charge from the school office.
Privacy & Cookies